If you would like to check out a book you've found on our shelves, just ask any media staff member. They will ask for your last name and look you up in the system before checking out your materials. Keep in mind the following:
- Books are checked out for a period of two weeks.
- Reference materials are due back the following day.
- If you need to renew a book, just ask! We will extend your checkout period.
- Students are allowed to have five books checked out at a time, but if you need more, just ask!
- Materials not returned count as a student obligation and must be cleared before the end of each school year.
- Books on carts are typically for teacher use with multiple class. Please check with your teacher before checking out a book that is on a cart.
- Books may be placed in the Book Return, which is right next to the pencil sharpener by the Humanities entrance.